Monday, November 23, 2015

FAO Schwarz Fairy Tale Hand Puppets




I haven't seen these before--and if you have been reading my posts for any length of time you know that I am a puppet enthusiast. I love the Little Red Riding Hood set but the other ones are charming, too. But since they are FAO Schwartz branded, they are not inexpensive. So I will enjoy the images.

I have actually found many new puppets for this year and will be sharing more this week. There will be others that are more affordable. I have nephews and nieces who are young enough to still enjoy storytime with me and the puppets are a key part of that. Sometimes I use them to share the story and other times I let the kids use them to enhance the story, acting it out as we read along. It makes for creative play that we all enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment