Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New Book: The School for Good and Evil #2: A World without Princes by Soman Chainani



The School for Good and Evil #2: A World without Princes by Soman Chainani was released in April and I thought I had posted about it, but I hadn't! I had included in a post about the bargain price for the first book in the series. I haven't read it yet, either, but the reviews are strong.

About the book:

Magic and romance battle each other in this much anticipated sequel to the New York Times bestselling novel The School for Good and Evil. Best friends Sophie and Agatha return to the spectacular world where the only way out of a fairy tale is to live through one. Together, they have the strength to face unseen enemies and new threats. But what will happen when they are torn apart?

And a book trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment