Friday, May 16, 2014

Fairy Tales in Stitches Week: Prairie Schooler



All of today's fairy tale cross stitch designs are by Prairie Schooler. I have shared the 3 Billy Goats Gruff previously, but the rest are all new to me. Hands down the Billy Goats are my favorite here. I just love that tale. The designs are slightly reminiscent of Arthur Rackham's silhouette illustration work, see here for example.


Little Red Riding Hood


Three Little Pigs


Fables & Tales


Tortoise and the Hare (fable, of course)

All of these images came from 123Stitch.com. I am not affiliated with them but for convenience I recommend 123stitch for acquiring these patterns. I have a favorite local shop in Nashville, but they don't do online orders. I have used 123stitch personally in the past and liked their service, so I feel okay offering them as a resource link.

No comments:

Post a Comment