Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Once Upon a Time Ratings



From Fairytale return: ABC's 'Once Upon a Time' soars:

On a night that was dominated by the end of the Denver Broncos-Pittsburgh Steelers NFL playoff game, ABC’s new fairytale drama “Once Upon a Time” delivered its best rating in weeks.

“Time” bucked up to a 3.7 adults 18-49 rating in the 8 p.m. timeslot, according to Nielsen overnights, the show’s top outing since averaging a 3.8 on Nov. 13 and 28 percent better than the show’s last original episode on Dec. 11.

It’s possible “Time” picked up some new viewers from last Sunday’s four-episode marathon, or people who usually DVR the show may have tuned in live for its first new episode of the new year.

“Time” was the top scripted series of the night on broadcast, though not the top show overall. That honor went to what will apparently be a hugely rated Broncos-Steelers matchup.

3 comments:

  1. I actually watched it live that night too. hahaha. I think that was a huge factor. I usually work when it's on, but I got home early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this show, so I'm glad it's doing well! Will be likely to be around longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really get ratings, I just hope it continues to play and hopefully has a second series. Touch wood.

    ReplyDelete