Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Mythicals Nail Polish




Those who know me in real life know that I have a *slight* nail polish obsession. I've posted several fairy tale related collections on this blog and this new one isn't fairy tale influenced, but it is folklore/myth related and so, of course, I am enchanted by it thanks to the theme and the colors. It's only missing a great green color.

Yes, it is a collection of nail polish inspired by King Arthur and Camelot from A-England.

You can see some fans' swatches of various colors on their blogs:

Edge of Sanity

ommorphia beauty bar

A Study in Polish

Fashion Polish
 
My birthday is in eleven days so perhaps I can justify a small splurge on a few of these.  We'll see. I missed a promo earlier in the month so I am bummed about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment