Thursday, December 2, 2010

More Finger Puppets



Cinderella Finger Puppet Set (7 Finger Puppets)


Okay, my weakness for puppets, especially finger puppets has long been established and well-known by you long-term readers. I just discovered these out of the UK and I want, but I don't need.  For now, we'll just enjoy. I like that these are little dolls with wooden heads (mostly).  I like the intimacy of finger puppets and storytelling.  These are some of the best I've seen, especially since Manhattan Toy discontinued their series many years ago now.


Little Red Riding Hood Finger Puppet Set (4 Finger Puppets)



Sleeping Beauty Finger Puppet Set (6 Finger Puppets



Jack & the Beanstalk Finger Puppet Set (4 Finger Puppets & Fabric Beanstalk)



Goldilocks & the Three Bears Finger Puppet Set (4 Finger Puppets)



Three Little Pigs Finger Puppet Set (4 Finger Puppets)



Nursery Rhymes Finger Puppet Set (6 Finger Puppets)

No comments:

Post a Comment