Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fairy Tale Puzzles 2010

Last year I posted a few fairy tale puzzles in my annual search of puzzle gift ideas for my father.  His puzzle is already chosen this year but it's not fairy tale themed.  Last year's choice of James Christensen's Faery Tales was a success though.  Dad considered it complicated enough to be challenging without becoming hard work and the illustration was fun for him to try to identify the fairy tales, too.  We spent a while iding the tales when it was done because after all he read me my first ones and hears plenty about them considering what I do. Then I was inspired by it to do an entire week of trying to identify the tales in it with you readers last January.  See Christensen's Faery Tales Week: Day 1.

So anyway, I am tempted to get a new fairy tale puzzle for me, but I won't have the time this year with all of my other ongoing projects.  Still, it's fun to look... I would be most tempted by Ravensburger Fairy Tales - 100 Piece Puzzle but it is for children and just 100 pieces and once again offers the challenge of guessing the fairy tale with a Where's Waldo type of illustration. Hmmm, I have a niece coming into town.  Perhaps I should get it to do with her even if it is more nursery rhyme than fairy tale.


Sunsout Fairy Tales James Christensen 1500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle



CAN YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? 1000 Pieces Puzzle



Ravensburger Cinderella's Transformation - 500 Piece Puzzle



Ravensburger Fairy Tales - 100 Piece Puzzle



Ravensburger Sleeping Beauty - 300 Piece Puzzle



Melissa & Doug Fairy Tale Castle Floor Puzzle



The Learning Journey Puzzle Doubles Giant Fairy Tale Castle Floor Puzzle



Fairytale Castle 48-Piece Jumbo Floor Puzzle




No comments:

Post a Comment