Sunday, June 13, 2010

Slight Blog Changes

You may have noticed my playing with the appearance of the blog the last few days. SurLaLune Fairy Tales Blog turned one year old last Sunday. Yes, a week ago, completely unheralded.

I considered many redesigns, but I am still attached to the design I chose a year ago and decided only to tweak it instead of completely revamping the site. So the area for posts is now larger with a wider margin between the side column and the actual posts, hopefully making all just a little less crowded.

The dear hubby also redesigned my banner to something just a little more spiffy, adding color and design touches.

Mostly I'm telling you this since I don't want you to think it looks different but not be sure. It does, just not much. I think it is slightly more functional and more attractive myself.

I will be announcing some summer contests in the next few days, too, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. it's beautiful - i love the Rackham illustration! i've been doing some re-designing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the blog looks fantastic! I've been enjoying following you this past year! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete