Thursday, January 28, 2010

Three Bears Fashion


A model presents a creation from the Manuel Bolano collection at the 080 Barcelona fashion show, January 27, 2010. (Xinhua/Reuters Photo)

Found this on the Oddly Enough Blog: News, but not the serious kind on Reuters. The blog entry, Once upon a time, in a blog like this…, of course references Goldilocks.

And as for myself, I find myself just rather speechless. All I know is that if the designer wanted publicity, well, this piece may certainly generate some of it. After all, it made it onto this blog. And the rest of the clothes I saw in the collection were tame and 'normal' after this one.

Now I'm thinking of a new Project Runway challenge--use stuffed animals for the materials to create a design....

2 comments:

  1. There is something about the model's expression (beyond the fact that she has one beyond the usual "bored contempt" or "open hostility")... her face is somewhere between "cat angry about being dressed in stupid clothes for cute photo" and "I'd love to see the fools fall for this lunacy."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I the only one who thinks that her locks should be gold?

    ReplyDelete