Tuesday, July 14, 2009

In the Works: Cinderella Film with Emma Watson?

Well, this is one I didn't expect. The Sun reported today:

A SNEAKY midnight feast is about as far as hell-raising goes at Hogwarts.

So I worry how EMMA WATSON is going to cope with her new film role.

The Harry Potter star is teaming up with drug-guzzling shock-rocker MARILYN MANSON for a musical.

The pretty teen has been handed a part in a Goth-inspired reworking of glass slipper fairytale Cinderella.

She will play a princess in the as yet untitled film being masterminded by the singer.


A musical, no less. With Marilyn Manson. I doubt it will bear any resemblance to The Slipper and the Rose (my favorite Cinderella musical) or any rendition of Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella (of which Julie Andrews is my favorite).

And I must say I imagine Manson producing Little Red Riding Hood more than Cinderella, but it's nice to be unpredictable.

Curious...

No comments:

Post a Comment